Latest High Quality GM MDI Multiple Diagnostic Interface
30 prodotti di spedizione gratis
Tempo： 4 settembre al 10 settembre
DHL Free Ship : 3-5 Giorni
Post Free Ship: 7-15 Giorni
Servizio di Trasporto Espresso
Tempo di consegna stimato: 3-5 giorni lavorativi.I dettagli»
- 25.5cm*23.5cm*9.5cm ( Inch:10.04*9.25*3.74 )
- Return for refund within 7 days,buyer pays return shipping.I dettagli»
- prodotto recensioni
- Scrivi una recensione
- After-sales Service
Operation installation video
2. Software Version:
Obd2tool.co.uk Connectors and Indicators (LEDs) on the MDI:
Please kindly attention:
We recommend you install the software on Win XP Operating System, you can use USB Cable or Lan Cable to connect it with your laptop.
If use Win7/Win8 system, it may diffcult for installation and do not compatibility.
Newest For GM MDI features：
1. With For opel Global tis global diagnostic system
2. Support offline lease function
3. Support For Opel offline programming function
4. With GDS2 diagnostic system
5. Tech2win diagnostic software support adding latest software
6. support programming online
7. support cable communication
8. support wireless communication
9. support original factory latest software
10. With European Chevetl Global tis, Supports European Chevetl offline programming
11. All Chip are new and original
General Motors Global Electrical Architecture (Global A) and Global Diagnostic Hardware &Software
Global Diagnostic System DGS& Mutiple diagnostic Interface MDI
MDI and GDS Background
MDI is an interface between the vehicle DLC and a PC (by wired USB, wired Ethernet, wireless Ethernet ) and TIS2web.
Can be Used for SPS programming on existing and future SGM vehicles
Required for diagnostics on new SGM Global A Electrical Architecture Vehicles
Used with TIS2Web, For GM Global Diagnostics System (GDS), SPS and MDI Manager Software
Allows for GDS diagnostic
For GM Multiple Diagnostic Interface (MDI)
All current and most legacy vehicle protocols: UART, KW2000, CLASS2, GM LAN, etc.
Needed for Global A architechture vehicles
Supports Service Programming System (SPS)
Passthrough progrmming on past model and Global A vehicles
Supports PC-Based diagnostics with rollout of the Global Diagnositc System (GDS) application
Includes Flight Recorder Mode
New Diagnostic Application Software required for Global A Vehicles
Global Diagnostic System (GDS)
PC-based software diagnsotics
DTCs, Diagnostics, Data Display & Visualization, Device Controls, Special Tests, Flight Recorder management, etc.
GDS is software which runs on a specific PC. Updates received via TIS2Web.
Multiple display options. More space for diagnsotics. Session management for multiple us.
The Future of the Tech 2
The Tech 2 remains an essential tool through at least the 2013 model year. The MDI will not support past models when its diagnostic capabilities are introduced. And, the Tech2 will continue to be needed to diagnose all vehicles fromprevious model years. Remote programming with the Tech 2 will continue to be supported for use on all 2007 and previous vehicles.Additional information will be supplied in future.
HOW WILL THE For GM MDI BE USED?
The new For GM MDI can be used only in the Pass-Thru method. This means you can use it as your programming tool, while your Tech 2/CANdi remains available for diagnostics and other duties.
The FOR GM MDI is initially being introduced with Pass-Thru programming capabilities only. It can be used to perform Pass-Thru programming on all vehicles built since 1996 and will support all vehicles into the future.
The FOR GM MDI will be required to perform diagnostics on selected NAO vehicles for model year 2009. Diagnostic software is scheduled to be released for the FOR GM MDI during the fourth quarter of 2008.
Regulations require programming procedures to be compliant with SAE Recommended Practice J2534. The FOR GM SPS is compliant with SAE Recommended Practice J2534, and the FOR GM MDI is compliant with the portions of SAE J2534 that are applicable for FOR GM vehicles.
What protocols does the FOR GM MDI support?
For immediate use — At present, vehicles have two buses on the 16 pin connector
(high speed and low speed FOR GMLAN). The FOR GM MDI communicates using all of the existing FOR GM protocols, the same as the Tech 2:
- Class 2
- FOR GMLAN (CAN)
Beginning with the 2008 model year vehicles, Pass-Thru will be the only programming method available. (Remote will continue to be available for previous vehicles.)
For GM MDI Main Board Picture:
For GM MDI Software Display:
Please Kindly Notice:
1. MDI interface is made by original chip. Almost has the same function as the original one. You can use the original software with this hardware.
2. It has online programming. But for this function, you need to open and buy the online programming software from the original factory. Here is the software link: http://www.gmtechinfo.com/. You can directly buy the software and use it.
3. Here is the log in website for online programming: https://www.autopartners.net/apps/sporef/tis2web.html. This photo is the online programming software price:
For GM MDI Package including:
1pc x MDI Main unit
1pc x OBD2 Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Lan Cable
1pc x AC Adapter
1pc x Screw (used to fix the usb cable when connecting usb cable with main unit)
1pc x CD Software
Assistenza post-vendita: Si prega di contattare il nostro servizio clienti (nostro rappresentante clienti vi contatterà al più presto).
Se si desidera modificare e gestire i tuoi commenti, effettua il login.